LASIK: See Clearly Again
Dr. Amy Walden and Associates of Noblesville, works with TLC Laser Eye Centers to provide our customers the best LASIK surgery options available. As your local optometrist we know your eyes better than anyone else and play a vital role in providing you the best LASIK care.
We work with TLC Laser Eye Centers because they have a strong focus on improving our customer’s vision as safely as possible. They are North America’s largest LASIK provider, having performed more than 2.2 million laser vision correction surgeries in over 20 years.
Just like at Dr. Amy Walden and Associates, TLC cares about your eyes. Their Lifetime Commitment® ensures that if your eyes change down the road, there will be a no-charge, same-technology enhancement procedure provided for life. TLC will provide you with the best Noblesville LASIK surgery around.
What is LASIK Surgery?
LASIK, stands for laser in-situ keratomileusis, it is one of the most popular eye surgeries that is performed to correct vision in people who are nearsighted, farsighted or have astigmatism. LASIK is an eye surgery which corrects your vision in which a laser reshapes the inner cornea. LASIK has a positive success rate and is highly performed throughout the world daily.
Are you tired of wearing glasses or contacts?
Wearing eye glasses or contact lenses can be tiresome. Not only do you have to remember to bring them with you everywhere you go, but you also have to purchase new ones multiple times throughout the years and then worry about replacing them if something happens to them. LASIK surgery can reduce these worries and even eliminate having to wear eye glasses or contacts after your surgery. Imagine a life without having to remember to take these items along with you and waking up in the morning each day seeing clearly again.
Advantages of Noblesville LASIK Surgery
- Vision Improvement – Studies have shown that about 96% of patients who have LASIK surgery performed will obtain their desired vision after surgery.
- Little or no pain – Numbing drops are used to reduce pain. The surgery is only a few minutes per eye as well.
- Fast Recovery – Although you cannot drive immediately, more then likely you can start to perform some daily activities as quickly as the next day.
- Lifetime results – Your results should last a lifetime and there is no need for follow up procedures due to your LASIK surgery.
- Goodbye eye glasses or contact lenses – You will save a large amount of money by not having to purchase eye glasses or contact lenses. Not to mention the monotonous routines of having these items.
- All of these advantages are benefits for most people and can save you time and money in the long run. Why not check out the options that our Noblesville LASIK surgery can offer you!
Is LASIK right for you?
If you are interested in learning more about our Noblesville LASIK surgery and not sure if you are a candidate, give us a call. Our Noblesville optometrists will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may be having in regards to LASIK. A comprehensive eye exam will be performed, and they will go over a list of questions and your medical history to verify that you are a good fit for this surgery. To determine the patient’s prescription the same tests are performed and used that would determine your prescription for eye glasses and contact lenses. Is Noblesville LASIK surgery right for you? Consult one of our Noblesville optometrists today.
What to Expect with LASIK
Our Noblesville LASIK surgery is painless and results are usually noticed within 24 hours. This surgery only takes a few minutes per eye, which is incredible. Most patients will go back to their daily routine in days. The surgery will reduce, if not eliminate the use of eye glasses and contact lenses.
If it has been awhile since you’ve visited an Optometrist and aren’t sure if Dr. Amy Walden and Associates is in-network, please stop by our Insurance Info page to view a list of networks we are a part of.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery, stop by our Noblesville or Indianapolis locations to consult with one of our Optometrists today! We look forward to working with you for your Noblesville LASIK surgery needs.